Usagi's other super powers.
"Did I scare you? Did I scare you? That's one of Mokona's 108 Secret Techniques! Super Dramatic Power!"
This is a bit of a joke section, I admit — I got the idea from the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle manga. A while after I read the above quote, I was thumbnailing a humorous set of images for one of my image galleries and started thinking of "secret techniques" one might apply to Usagi, master of a thousand embarassed expressions... and here they are! (I'm striving towards 108 but please forgive my starting smaller. ^^; )
Usagi's 108 secret techniques
|1. Super Berserker Rage||2. Super Demonic Glare||3. Super Jem and the Holograms Impersonation*||4. Super Interpretive Dance||5. Super Full-Contact Curry Making|
|6. Super Miss Congeniality||7. Super First-Chair Protegé||8. Super Fist of the White Swan*||9. Super Rice-Eating Contest Champion||10. Super Cognitive Prowess|
|11. Super Rockettes Try-out Finalist*||12. Super Disguise*||13. Super Evil Twin||14. Super Possessive Jealousy||15. Super Secret Ninja Abilities|
|16. Super Subliminal Advertising*||17. Super Drinking-Game Chug-meister*||18. Super Intentional Self-Humiliation||19. Super Denial (Not Just A River In Egypt!)*||20. Super Inebriated Expertise|
|21. Super Electrified Hairstyle||22. Super Wimbledon Enthusiast||23. Super Freshly-Opened Can of Whoopass||24. Super Fountain of Tears||25. Super Aspiring College Dropout|
|26. Super Undercover Date Espionage||27. Super Progressive Disciplinarian*||28. Super Defensive Slam Dunk*||29. Super Immunity to Uber-Hot Men||30. Super Incognito Fashion Accessory*|
|31. Super Courageous Whining||32. Super Quick-Ignite™ Laser Stare||33. Super Unsolicited Meddling||34. Super Swan-like Grace||35. Super Late to School*|
36-108 coming soon....
3. Does anyone remember the 1980s cartoon, Jem and the Holograms? No? [feels old]
8. The "Fist of the White Swan" attack is performed by Mousse in Ranma 1/2, in which he smashes a swan-shaped training potty over the opponent's head. A tribute to my friend Lenneth, a Mousse fan.
11. Sadly I cannot claim this caption, as it belongs to him who screencapped and coined it. A tribute to Devin DeGruyl and his wonderful (long-closed) site, The Sailor Moon Cel Gallery, where he remarked that Usagi must be trying out for the Rockettes (a famous Broadway dance troupe) in this particular image.
16. Usagi is clutching a copy of Nakayoshi Magazine, which of course is where the Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon manga series debuted in 1991. Thank you, sponsor!
19. This is a scene from the R season, in which Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen are shocked (and highly embarassed) to learn that Chibiusa is their daughter from the far future. They look like they don't remember a thing..! ;)
27. Yes, this is me bagging on "progressive" parenting. Amazingly, one well-timed spanking can cure a lot of ills. Of course, in Usagi's case, it also shot off Chibiusa's Moon Beam, but....
28. OF COURSE I know Usagi isn't playing basketball, she's grabbing the Holy Moon Chalice... but if she WERE playing basketball, that's a heck of a slam she's in the middle of..! ;_; DE-FENSE [clap-clap] DE-FENSE.
30. ...I wanted to call this one Super Hangover Remedy, ala Cheap Sunglasses by ZZ Top, but I don't want my visitors to think I think she's a LUSH or anything.... >>; (You guys ruin all my fun. ;P )
35. Sorry, couldn't help myself. What to name this? Super Early Riser? Super Log-like Sleeping? Dunno, dunno....
Serapii-Kisu.net is © 2005-2017 Danielle, all rights reserved. Please do not duplicate or copy any graphics, layout or code on this website. Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon is © 1991-2017 by Takeuchi Naoko, used without permission but without intent of infringement for non-profit, educational purposes in accordance with the "Fair Use" clause of Title 17, Section 107, United States Code. Hosted by Dreamhost.